Congratulations Future Spartans!
If you have been offered a seat to one of Miami Southridge Senior High School’s magnet programs, beginning in the 2022-2023 school year, you must accept by logging back into the Magnet Application System and accept your seat by April 5th.
Click on the Magnet Program you were accepted to and complete required documents.
- Business Innovation & Management Magnet
- Coding & App Development Magnet
- Gaming Design & Animation Magnet
- AP Capstone
- Criminal Justice
Non-MDCPS students must also submit additional documents for registration:
- Original birth certificate or birth card – Must be original; hospital certificate not acceptable.
- Student Health Examination – DH 3040 yellow form health examination performed within one year prior to enrollment
- Florida Certificate of Immunization – DH 680 blue card from a private doctor or local health provider
Should you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our Magnet Lead Teacher, Mercy Ortiz at firstname.lastname@example.org.